Listen to this terrific interview with Russ Baker, author of Family of Secrets and founder of WhoWhatWhy.com, a website dedicated to the pursuit of true, unimpaired and non-co-opted investigative journalism. Peter B. Collins receives him in his « secret » studio for a friendly conversation on subjects related to his work as a « forensic journalist ». Among different topics, the bin Laden case gets their immediate attention as Baker explores various issues and questions that he has concerning the timing, framing, engineering and crafting of the operation, and the communication or rhetorical job that was done by the Administration afterwards. For example, Baker notes that as the official version kept changing constantly, it was a clear sign that the story was in fact scripted, which opens many options in terms of what really happened in the first place. The DNA test, the burial at sea, the behavior of bin Laden when the operation occured, the behavior of women in the compound and several other elements lead Baker to raise serious doubts concerning the veracity of what we are being told by Washington. You know that I, for myself, was a skeptic form the start, as you may have read it in this earlier post written 48 hours after the events. Also, Baker proves again that he is a great person to have on board for a radio host and Collins, as usual, offers all the space his guest needs to share with us his inner thoughts, in this case on the killing of bin Laden, which resumes itself in the end to be one of the most important PSYOPS in decades. Baker also touches on the subject of private Bradley Manning, the man who allegedly dumped a series of files to the WikiLeaks website. Baker comments on Manning in a way to make us realize that he is not really a whistleblower, like other observers have also said in recent past. I also propose to you a series of articles by Baker posted on WhoWhatWhy, that deal with the bin Laden execution to help you continue your study. As well, for a review of Family of Secrets, you can visit this page here.
- Miscellaneous articles for – Articles divers pour 05-17-2013
- Jean-François Lisée, Ministre des relations internationales et du commerce extérieur, présente les ambitions mondiales du Québec
- Questions d’info avec Marine Le Pen, 15/05/2013
- Robert Zubrin comments on the energy independence of the U.S.
- Journal hebdomadaire de la Voix de la Russie, 13 mai 2013
Mots-clefs9/11 Afghanistan Amir Khadir Barack Obama Canada Center For Security Policy China CIA Egypt Euro Europe FBI France Frank Gaffney François Hollande Front National Germany Hamas Hitler Iran Islam Israel Jews Juifs Le Marcheur Marine Le Pen Middle East Montreal Muslim Brotherhood Musulmans Obama PAJU Pakistan Palestine Palestinians Quebec Solidaire Québec Riposte Laique Russia Saudi Arabia Third Reich U.S. Underground Reich WWII Élections Présidentielles 2012
- Épouse de Pierre St-Onge dans La justice gauchiste au Québec: le cas de Vincenzo Pizzi
- Alain Bélair dans Mario Dumont : le Plateau-Mont-Royal en déclin commercial en raison du maire Ferrandez
- Lys d'Or dans Pierre K. Malouf, auteur de Les faces cachées d’Amir Khadir, en compagnie de Richard Martineau
- Michail Azarniyouch dans Pierre K. Malouf, auteur de Les faces cachées d’Amir Khadir, en compagnie de Richard Martineau
- Peter Richardson dans Uncle Sam and Nazism: The role played by Henry Ford and other industrialists in the rise of the Third Reich